#BeyondthePale According to the MSM Iran will now attack America with nuclear weapons that they supposedly did not have just yesterday. Mueller appears untaouchable. Media fails to report Iranian Christian persecution and its link to hostages just released. Gina Haspel grilled by Kamala Harris about morals. Dan Gainor joins us.
#ChristianPersecution Two of the three hostages released by Iran were held because they are Christians. Iran is lead sponsor of terrorism inthe world. What is the impact on Israel our only true Middle East ally? Phillip Haney joins us
Heritage Foundation Experts Mike Gonzalez Affirmative action effect on Asians and their admittance to Universities. Affirmative action in education looks an awful lot like bigotry — especially to Asian-Americans Bruce Klingner North Korea and the pending summit with President Trump. The effect on China, and the influence of the recent decertification of the Iranian Nuclear deal. U.S. Should Counter North Korea’s Strategic Objectives During Summit Meeting
Mickey Mouse hats with rainbow ears, Boy Scouts ditch boys, and the name Gay-KK reclassifying Free Speech as “Consumer Fraud” (CA bill against ex-gays)-
Why homosexuality is a danger to the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and how it advances the 45 communist goals.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”